In the Name of Allâh the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم YaAllah janganlah kau uji apa yang tidak termampu aku lalui ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶When You Are HURT, You Learn To HATE..On The Other Hand, When You Hurt Someone, You Are RESENTED..BUT You Start To FEEL GUILTY As Well..However, Understanding Such Pain Enables YOU to Be KIND to Others..KNOWING PAIN Helps us GROW UP, to MATURE.. ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶yaAllah..berikanlah aku kekuatan mennempuhi segala cabaran dan dugaan..aku lemah tanpaMU..٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Starting over isn't crazy. Crazy is being miserable. and walking around half asleep, numb, day after day after day. Crazy is pretending to be happy. Pretending that the way things are is the way they have to be for the rest of your bleeding life.٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ If she's amazing, she wont be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worthy. The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for -Bob Marley :٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶..Mohon maaf atas segala salah silap.. Ikhlas dari MOHD SHUIB ABD RAHMAN..

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Last Post As Unimap Student -tenet free unimap-

in the name of Allah..the most gracious the most merciful

dear valued friends, i wont be able to update my blog from now on till i find a job..

do please pray Allah for me..i really hope to get streamix or broadband soon..but i rather not now because its need money and its something that i cant afford right now..perhaps when i get a job, be an engineer maybe..hehehe me keep on dreaming..technician job also ok for me..with this pointer of mine that did not achieve dean list or even for me to get 2nd class upper..what a waste of time studying all this time..i don't really know..

at 7am this morning I'll follow my friend also my classmates going back home..although they go to kelantan but baling is where they will come across the journey home..so i said would like to follow them..i think its a burden for them..i don't really knows how people think..i'm good with just taking the bus..mmmm what am i blubbering about???

yesterday night i saw her..mm how can i explain this..my junior actuall..she got program with the new intake student..she's kind of cute for me..i think..but when i knew she's from melaka so i rather think twice because for me melacca-ian people quite not my type..hehehe besides my gurlfren is the best..inshaAllah.. i hope she will be mine..the HALAL one for me..my sweetheart my all..maybe..i pray god..let me be with her..-my gurl fren ok-


so think thats all...i will miss my lecturers, frens, wangUlu, KgY, Kilang Dragon n Pheonix, MakAnjang, Warung Sop KgY


study group
Amir, Atok, Has, Mar, Azu, Mira

Budak Rumah KgY
Azril, Apis, Zizul, Shuhaimi, Asyraf, Jumi, Where, Ayeee, Paan, SayPool, Shedy -ex rumate kejap je..weh..meh laa no phone-

ex housemate wangUlu
Zarif aka BON, Hock, Lother, Topek, Paan Lectric

kekawan Jr tepi jalan
Anyel Zaff, Shera, Yana, Zahra

Kawan online
heejinyang, ikin, fatimah ithnin, nisanisa

kekawan jumpa atas bas
ell nurse murni, shah

special dedication to
ira, anna, ain, katak emas-safra-, ku jedi warrior

dan sebagainyeee..hehehehehe

korang sume dalam ingatan..please keep in contact

WILL MISS YOU ALL

TQ FOR EVERYTHING...MINTAK HALAL SUME MAKAN MINUM TERMAKAN TERAMBIL

TERKASAR BAHASA PERBUATAN HARAP MAAF SEMUA