In the Name of Allâh the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم YaAllah janganlah kau uji apa yang tidak termampu aku lalui ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶When You Are HURT, You Learn To HATE..On The Other Hand, When You Hurt Someone, You Are RESENTED..BUT You Start To FEEL GUILTY As Well..However, Understanding Such Pain Enables YOU to Be KIND to Others..KNOWING PAIN Helps us GROW UP, to MATURE.. ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶yaAllah..berikanlah aku kekuatan mennempuhi segala cabaran dan dugaan..aku lemah tanpaMU..٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Starting over isn't crazy. Crazy is being miserable. and walking around half asleep, numb, day after day after day. Crazy is pretending to be happy. Pretending that the way things are is the way they have to be for the rest of your bleeding life.٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ If she's amazing, she wont be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worthy. The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for -Bob Marley :٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶..Mohon maaf atas segala salah silap.. Ikhlas dari MOHD SHUIB ABD RAHMAN..

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celaka The Heart Breaking Story

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful...


there are must to wrote to clear mind about what have happened to me during this recent day. too much that make my tears going to drop just i think about it.

I've lost my friend..she's alive, but we are not friend anymore.

I've meet a girl..she have schizophrenia (scientifically) but it's more like a depression over certain things in life..too much burden that makes us hallucinating..making the devil stayed inside one's body..suffocating the souls inside when the IMAN and AMAL didn't really maintained

Recently I keep on arguing with my girl friend..we quarrel a lot..make my mind goes hire wire ..i miss her a lot

My little sister is taking her examination -STPM.. and like always..my mom will have her old disease came back..Really hope she can cope up with the pressure

I've FAILED my KPLI entry TEST..really spend a lot of money and efford to take the test..maybe its not the best i can do..still keep on praying..for a better future..its not like i dont like working here..just its really annoying to be here when all my salary is just for me..i wanna send home a little bit of my earning..i dont really expected much but i just need a little more to help my family

I dont learn much here..i dont really have the time to study..i dont know why is it so impossible for me to study..i hate my self for not having the strength to push over the limit..maybe i'm LAZY

i miss going back to study..only if did my best during my study..i wish with all my heart.. i really want to a Professional Engineer..

---> Celaka refer to incident by which i planned to go to a wedding ceremony in TROLAK but by the time i reach there..the person who invited me didnt came..so i spend my time on my bike to the Slim River..UPSI..Proton City..then go back HOME --> Damansara...really tired and feels as-shame.. she dont even answered my CALL and SMS's..thge most CRUELEST thing's she DIDN'T EVEN feel GUILTY..what the hell

therefore on the day of the wedding ceremony..we are not FRIEND forever..

MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL...

---------------->The End<------------