In the Name of Allâh the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم YaAllah janganlah kau uji apa yang tidak termampu aku lalui ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶When You Are HURT, You Learn To HATE..On The Other Hand, When You Hurt Someone, You Are RESENTED..BUT You Start To FEEL GUILTY As Well..However, Understanding Such Pain Enables YOU to Be KIND to Others..KNOWING PAIN Helps us GROW UP, to MATURE.. ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶yaAllah..berikanlah aku kekuatan mennempuhi segala cabaran dan dugaan..aku lemah tanpaMU..٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Starting over isn't crazy. Crazy is being miserable. and walking around half asleep, numb, day after day after day. Crazy is pretending to be happy. Pretending that the way things are is the way they have to be for the rest of your bleeding life.٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ If she's amazing, she wont be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worthy. The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for -Bob Marley :٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶..Mohon maaf atas segala salah silap.. Ikhlas dari MOHD SHUIB ABD RAHMAN..

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It must be because I'm a fool.





It must be because I'm a fool.



It must be okay even if it hurts me.

Even if you tease me that it's a foolish love,

Because I'm such a helpless fool,

My wanting to be good to her

Is enough to make me happy.

Even if she smiles at me once,

I'm happy with that smile.

Until the person she loves comes along,

I'm just going to stay by her side like this.

It's a love that makes me happy just to give

So I won't wish for anything more...

In a place where she can always reach
me if she holds out her hand,



In a place where I can always hear
her if she calls out to me,


I will stay there without any change,

Because I love her.

Because I'm a fool.