In the Name of Allâh the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم YaAllah janganlah kau uji apa yang tidak termampu aku lalui ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶When You Are HURT, You Learn To HATE..On The Other Hand, When You Hurt Someone, You Are RESENTED..BUT You Start To FEEL GUILTY As Well..However, Understanding Such Pain Enables YOU to Be KIND to Others..KNOWING PAIN Helps us GROW UP, to MATURE.. ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶yaAllah..berikanlah aku kekuatan mennempuhi segala cabaran dan dugaan..aku lemah tanpaMU..٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Starting over isn't crazy. Crazy is being miserable. and walking around half asleep, numb, day after day after day. Crazy is pretending to be happy. Pretending that the way things are is the way they have to be for the rest of your bleeding life.٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ If she's amazing, she wont be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worthy. The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for -Bob Marley :٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶..Mohon maaf atas segala salah silap.. Ikhlas dari MOHD SHUIB ABD RAHMAN..

Thursday, February 26, 2009

about me???

maybe its time for me to write something bout who i m...

i'm just a ordinary person..perhaps...

ya i think so... until today...

having these nice conversation with my sweetheart really today really changes my perception toward myself..

there are so much that even i dont bout myself..

kind of weird actually...

youth nowaday (refering to me..hehe)i think do not really know there are....
trying to ask "who am i???"

these are the summary of the conversation with what i regarded now as my friend...

who am i?? from the perspective of someone who like me than hate me the most:

1. i'm a greedy person

i dont really think that i am a greedy person..(not in the matter of materialisme or knowledge i suppose.. but in the relationship..she regard me as a person who always want to be love..i guest my relation with a lot of girl may be make her think so

2. not know what i really want in life

i agree with her..i dont really know what actually that i want..i love someone else.. but i kind of like have promise something to her..that i really wish i could realize that promises..

3. keep dwelling on the past

yup...i most likely to keep dwelling on the past..but i still keep on moving forward...but i regret that i couldn't take someone that i like..my beloved sister with me..she keep on waiting..

4. i like to bring others into my problems

she warn me not to tell anyone bout her...i told her mother but i didnt realise that it hurt her feeling

5. i am a player..heart breaker???

i lurve gurlllll


6. hypocrite

i dont really do what i said i would do..i kind of have these 3 choices...not like a digital logic..1 and 0 but i have 0.5

maybbe more proper to say that i have the crossroad...i more likely to satisfy others feeling till i accidentally hurts others....